RokStok

I don’t understand the concern about the production of this stock. The design was the hard part.

Now, it’s make the mold, produce the stock, inlet, distribute. All done by an established stock maker and backed by unknown munitions. Low risk, high reward for a thoughtfully, intentionally designed product.

I don’t understand the concern about the production of this stock. The design was the hard part.

Now, it’s make the mold, produce the stock, inlet, distribute. All done by an established stock maker and backed by unknown munitions. Low risk, high reward for a thoughtfully, intentionally designed product.
You don't?? Well consider the possibility that some of the posters on here have not, and will never order a Rokstok. They are here to take their mind off looking at the horrible shag carpet in their mom's basement! 🤪

I don't think people are concerned with the production, that they will get ripped off or anything. Its just, like Form said himself, that the stock doesn't exist yet and there may be more tweaks needed even once the first one comes out of the mold.
Personally, I want to see what a lite contour will look in the sporter inletting. Are guys happy with their choice or wish they would have gone #3, or vice versa? Do they wish they would have gone with a shorter or longer LOP with this stock? What cool colour combo guys have chosen that I might like to copy.
It's not a limited run, I'm not in a hurry. If I have to hunt with my factory Tikka stock one more season I'll survive.

I'm very excited about the stock. I voted I was happy with my wallet thrice.
But I dont need to sing if your happy and know it........
Ain’t nobody want to hear me singing anything, I would piss myself off if I was singing in the shower, and my dogs don’t deserve that either

Here's a new year's present for @SDHNTR, @Frank Dux, @JBMAK, @Alwaysworking, @WKR, and anyone else who has questions about the design of this stock, but is not wanting to read the whole thread:

The following link will take you to a list of *just* posts by @Formidilosus in this current (Rokstok) thread: https://rokslide.com/forums/search/...ead]=329754&c[users]=Formidilosus&o=relevance

And for anyone who didn't know how to do this before (I didn't until I just tested it), go into any thread, leave the search term blank, select 'This thread' from the drop-down next to the blank search box, and choose the username whose posts you want to see. That will bring up anything by a particular poster in a dedicated thread.

Hopefully, this will reduce the number of posts asking questions that have already been answered, and then myself, @Reburn, @BBob, @fwafwow, Form, @Unknown Munitions, @ljalberta, and others saying 'read the thread/listen to the podcast' (and then getting reported when we do ... ;)).

You're welcome!

Here's a new year's present for @SDHNTR, @Frank Dux, @JBMAK, @Alwaysworking, @WKR, and anyone else who has questions about the design of this stock, but is not wanting to read the whole thread:

The following link will take you to a list of *just* posts by @Formidilosus in this current (Rokstok) thread: https://rokslide.com/forums/search/...ead]=329754&c[users]=Formidilosus&o=relevance

And for anyone who didn't know how to do this before (I didn't until I just tested it), go into any thread, leave the search term blank, select 'This thread' from the drop-down next to the blank search box, and choose the username whose posts you want to see. That will bring up anything by a particular poster in a dedicated thread.

Hopefully, this will reduce the number of posts asking questions that have already been answered, and then myself, @Reburn, @BBob, @fwafwow, Form, @Unknown Munitions, @ljalberta, and others saying 'read the thread/listen to the podcast' (and then getting reported when we do ... ;)).

You're welcome!
Is it possible for you to narrow it down a little and organize it? You could do it in chapters of significance, and edit his replies to cut out anything that isn’t relevant to that particular chapter

A one page concentrated information chapter would be a good start.

Thanks in advance

Is it possible for you to narrow it down a little and organize it? You could do it in chapters of significance, and edit his replies to cut out anything that isn’t relevant to that particular chapter

A one page concentrated information chapter would be a good start.

Thanks in advance
I got nothin' ...

Except maybe:

You can lead a gift horse to water but you can't look in his mouth while he's drinking. :)

I got nothin' ...

Except maybe:

You can lead a gift horse to water but you can't look in his mouth while he's drinking. :)
Can you at least make it into a video and upload it on YouTube? I’m not great at reading and I have a hard time finding time because it’s easier for others to draw me pictures in crayon.

Pictures of what the LE green ACTUALLY looks like would be great too

It’s these guys and their social media brains. Short form content or we completely lose them.
If there was a way, to say search for posts by only unknown inside this thread and display results in chronological order, it'd give a guy a good idea of the process from start to finish. Unfortunately I don't think there is a way to search specifically within just one thread by author.

If there was a way, to say search for posts by only unknown inside this thread and display results in chronological order, it'd give a guy a good idea of the process from start to finish. Unfortunately I don't think there is a way to search specifically within just one thread by author.
You can do exactly that

Where there’s a will, there’s a way.

Back