RokStok

Clarktar

WKR
Small update: depending on printed stock evaluation occurring this week the pre sale may be coming quickly.

Someone already posted a screenshot of the password protected Rokstok products on the UM website but a fresh screenshot is below. Cheapest stock is bare carbon without rail at $495.

Some other tips would be:

Create an account in UM's website, it will expedite your checkout process. LE colors are limited to 1 per order and we will not limit the standard versions unless things get out of hand. There will be an overall limit we place on stocks sold during the pre-sale so get your order in to avoid black market prices.

Research your Cerakote color requests before the pre sale, and of course you can make changes up until we paint your stock. We are very easy going at UM and can accommodate almost any reasonable customer request including painting your Rokstok to match Ryan's Crocs.

Thank you all for your participation.

View attachment 641003View attachment 641004
Are you guys announcing a winner of the new stock offering before the sale goes live?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

prm

WKR
Small update: depending on printed stock evaluation occurring this week the pre sale may be coming quickly.

Someone already posted a screenshot of the password protected Rokstok products on the UM website but a fresh screenshot is below. Cheapest stock is bare carbon without rail at $495.

Some other tips would be:

Create an account in UM's website, it will expedite your checkout process. LE colors are limited to 1 per order and we will not limit the standard versions unless things get out of hand. There will be an overall limit we place on stocks sold during the pre-sale so get your order in to avoid black market prices.

Research your Cerakote color requests before the pre sale, and of course you can make changes up until we paint your stock. We are very easy going at UM and can accommodate almost any reasonable customer request including painting your Rokstok to match Ryan's Crocs.

Thank you all for your participation.

View attachment 641003View attachment 641004

So, does it actually shoot better? Be fun to try a regular T3X and then a Rokstok for score on the positional shooting challenge (prone, seated, kneeling, offhand).

What is pictured for free in that post with your choice of the 2 colors used. To clarify this is the exposed torn carbon scheme with Rokstok logo.

@Unknown Munitions what two colors were in your posted example? I believe you said FDE and looks like black with some black webbing?

Found the answer only one page back! Black/FDE. I was wary from having to go back to page 30 and work through to page 75 making sure I had picked up all the breadcrumbs along the way and was ready to order.

Thanks again

Last edited:

DLOsoft

FNG
I read a comment on the instagram post about the Rokstock mentioning that cleaning the barrel could be an issue due to the high butt. Would a traditional cleaning rod not fit through the barrel for cleaning, and if so, is there are solution for this?

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
I read a comment on the instagram post about the Rokstock mentioning that cleaning the barrel could be an issue due to the high butt. Would a traditional cleaning rod not fit through the barrel for cleaning, and if so, is there are solution for this?
Remove two screws, lift action/barrel, clean, screw back in two screws, done. Takes maybe 2 minutes to put a barreled action into a stock and properly torque it.

sveltri

WKR
What is the consensus on bedding actions, will it be necessary/recommended? Yes, I searched and couldn't find the answer.