RokStok

lak2004

WKR
Yup, they might be too low for this stock and there is only a tiny gap between the barrel and scope but I’m going to try them out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've got these on my rokstock tikka and they work fine with my bushnell lrts

I think ryan was talking about the factory tikka lite barrel contour in that post. They did say a lite version is in the plans way down the road I think

That is definitely the case. He was referring to lite barrel channel inlet option not the the lite version of stock.

Nope. UM/S2H will be offering these.

Water proof cards with with rifle, DA, wind bracket, etc info and marked out to 1,000y/m. Also a Density altitude chart card. The package will come with 4x data cards (I think), 1x DA chart, and 2x sticky backed clear card holders. The data cards can easily be swapped for different DA’s, and the card holder holds 4x no problem.

View attachment 708663

View attachment 708664
@UM GM , any idea when these will be available? Can't find them on the UM website

grizz19

Lil-Rokslider
According to their email 35 last week and 25+ this week, based on my low level math that’s 60+ stocks headed out the door or to a build 😬

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
I really like that pattern… did you select 2-3 color or pattern when you ordered?
I think so, yes, and then in the notes I just put the two H codes for cerakote colors. Basically said (tan base with orange highlights). Didn’t care how they incorporated it at all.

My next Rokstock is the same notes in the order but with light grey base and orange instead of tan base.

lintond

WKR
Any LE green stocks in the wild yet? Don’t think I’ve seen one that is finished product with molded in texture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk