Rokslide Forum Rules & Etiquette

hank877

FNG
Hi,
I couldn't make a post or reply in certain forums, how to enable the features except spending money?

The Guide

WKR
Thanks for the info
In order for you to become a full feature member you need to have been a member for a week and have made 10 post. These do not have to be all new threads but could be a new thread and 9 replies or even just 10 replies. Make sure you are active and involved. Once you have made enough posts more features like the option to private message people and edit your posts will become available.

Jay

hank877

FNG
In order for you to become a full feature member you need to have been a member for a week and have made 10 post. These do not have to be all new threads but could be a new thread and 9 replies or even just 10 replies. Make sure you are active and involved. Once you have made enough posts more features like the option to private message people and edit your posts will become available.

Jay
Thanks for the info again! Really hope I can unlock all features soon! I plan to get some equipment and learn more knowledge from this site. There are some good contents here although the website is not easy to use...