Rinella’s’22 Idaho Buck

downthepipe

Lil-Rokslider
Steve Rinella was just recently on the Joe Rogan podcast. He had Joe’s assistant show a photo of his 2022 Idaho buck that he said he killed with a drawn controlled hunt tag in Idaho’s best unit (???who knows what one he feels is best???). He said he was with Jason Phelps and the buck scored 193. I hope the hunt makes the next season of meateater.)

4198E466-3231-40A5-A73A-5CDF0C957FB4.jpeg

dtrkyman

WKR
I don't get the fisherman's stretched arm hold for a nice buck. But, maybe I'm wrong.
193 is 193 however you hold it! I get what your saying though. Most long armers are holding 120s, guessing maybe just a snap shot off video? Plus who wants to look at Steve, we are here for the bones!

Juan_ID

WKR
Classified Approved
It's one of those spots that if you know, you know. Easily recognized by anyone who spends time in there. Might as well be the Empire State building.
Now you have me wondering if it’s the one I think it is… 😂

Trackselk

WKR
I want to know the unit so I can avoid the masses that flock to the now famous place. I really hope it's not the unit I hunt! Love the show though...

Grundy53

WKR
It's one of those spots that if you know, you know. Easily recognized by anyone who spends time in there. Might as well be the Empire State building.
Which means you probably already know it's quality and maybe put in for it. If you aren't familiar with it how would you recognize it in order to put in for it?

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk