Riflescope debate

Hey Guys, I have been doing some research and would like some input from everyone… Im trying to figure out which riflescope out of this list will do the job for me.. Im planning on doing an out west hunt and i’m looking for a riflescope that will suit my needs in tracking reliability, ruggedness, and glass clarity.. My budget isn't large because of a lot of life changing events lately but this is where i’m at. I know not everyone will agree with this list but if you do have experience with these riflescopes let me know what you like and dislike about them. And if there is another riflescope in almost the same category please feel free to throw it in there..My budget is around 1,200$ and under.

1: Meopta Optika6 3-18x50 FFP Mrad 1 RD

2: Tract Torric 4-20x50 FFP

3: Athlon Ares ETR 4.5x27x56

4: SWFA SS HD 5-20x50

5: Athlon Midas Tac 5-25x56

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
If I was choosing from that list, I’d probably buy this without thinking twice.

OP
P
Here on Rokslide. Go to forums, then scroll down to the long range hunting forum. The thread is the first sticky at the top.
Oh the ones done by Formadilous yes I have read every one of those but some of the scopes I have listed he has not done thats why I was asking..

I don't know of anyone that has tested the Athlon brand the way Form would, so from my perspective, they are an unknown.

OP
P
He's converting some.
The Meopta Optika 6 he did, did great but ran into a failure at round 3,500 ish but he never sent it into meopta to see what happened with it. I mean he even had the rifle fall 12 ft down a snow bankin and land on some rocks i was impressed with that but at round 3,500 it wouldnt hold zero and he basically threw it to the side… i wonder if it was a fluke thing that happened because he stated he didnt drop it during that time or anythjng?!

CRJR45

WKR
If I was choosing from that list, I’d probably buy this without thinking twice.

At 31.39 oz's ? Wow that seems heavy for a hunting rifle . In fact , all those on the OP's list are heavy .

OP
P
At 19.2 oz's this appeals to me , I'm looking for a scope for my new 28 Nosler also .

I was looking at the vortex razor hd lht but the drop test is not good on them… and besides that when the scope is light its concerns me a bit because if you fall or your rifle takes a digger while hiking your screwed..

CRJR45

WKR
Out of that list, SWFA. But I’d rather look at NF shv line in that price range. The trijicon deals from EO are nice too.
Yeah , I don't know about Trijicon scopes . I bought a new Credo HX , from Eurooptics , it was defective , I sent it back to the factory , they replaced it with a Accupoint , and it was defective also , had to send it back . Three months now and I'm still waiting for my replacement scope .

CRJR45

WKR
I was looking at the vortex razor hd lht but the drop test is not good on them… and besides that when the scope is light its concerns me a bit because if you fall or your rifle takes a digger while hiking your screwed..
Yeah , I get that , but I don't plan on falling . I think thats a little backwards thinking , buying a scope that performs well in a fall test as opposed to buying a scope that performs well in an actual hunting application . I take two rifles anyway .