Rifle Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

fwafwow

WKR
Classified Approved
I thought it was a more buy your way in club. Starts with a SWFA, then a Tikka.

Ends with you wearing fishnets.
Yeah. Buying, asking for gear list, being called a sycophant by another member - they all add up. I don't have fishnets (I think they make me look fat).

fwafwow

WKR
Classified Approved
We may need a new thread to keep the applicants/contestants/rules in one place and easy to track, judge etc. I nominate the OP as at least one member of the judging panel. The mods may need to get involved, as I see some revenue opportunities - stickers, affiliate referral links. Maybe even t-shirts.

Rifles And More

Lil-Rokslider
More derail fuel:

Throw a couple "Hint..." in there and the transformation is complete.

Form is to Rokslide as Big Stick is to 24HCF.

Discuss amongst yourselves.

Or, we live in a generation of insecure delusional people who justify putting others down in the name of truth.

Bet you don’t walk up to fat people on the truth them the same way you do on the internet.
? how did fat people get brought into this? you do realize that the only person in this thread who fits this description is you right? no one here put you down but coming here and belittling the people who are trying to help you is not cool. or as you say, not condoned.

CorbLand

WKR
Or, we live in a generation of insecure delusional people who justify putting others down in the name of truth.

Bet you don’t walk up to fat people on the truth them the same way you do on the internet.
I don’t know many people that would walk up to a fat person and put them down but that is not what happened here. To use your analogy, what happened here is… a fat person came in asking how to lose weight and got mad when people told them to stop eating like garbage and go to the gym before they attempted to run a marathon. Then the fat person got mad.

You got the answer you were looking for. Save your money, shoot the piss out of your 270. There is a pile of dead elk to testify to it’s effectiveness. Or do whatever you want to do, we honestly don’t ******* care.

Last edited:
OP
R
? how did fat people get brought into this? you do realize that the only person in this thread who fits this description is you right? no one here put you down but coming here and belittling the people who are trying to help you is not cool. or as you say, not condoned.

OK MODS! We've got a live one!

@stanginthe11s You jumped in saying you want me to understand where "we're" coming from. Continued to insult me with that "American Sniper" zinger. Good one, bet nobody has used that as an insult before on a shooting forum. You admit you immediately formed an negative opinion of me as "one of those guys". By the way, I did read your advice, cataloged it, but I felt overall you did not deserve a direct response.

Then you DM me to make your point yet again. "why we answer the way we do" and "don't take it personal". Again, didn't feel that deserved a response.

Now you got to jump in to insult me again to insult me by saying I am the only one who fits the description of "putting down other people in the name of truth" or "fat". Apologies for my confusion, but your insult wasn't all that clear.

You really seem to be trying to get a rise out of me to be next on the roast list.

Or are you after the award for my #1 Hater.

(insert sarcastic voice since some people can't "tell on the internet") I mean guys; this is to much. As a junior member, an award in my namesake already? Its too soon. But I want to thank all those that got me here: Mom, Dad ,and of course I couldn't do it without the haters and the trolls. Love y'all!

Edit" OMG Ya'll, I just got upgraded from Junior Member to Member. Dreams do come true

fwafwow

WKR
Classified Approved
I mean guys; this is to much. As a junior member, an award in my namesake already? Its too soon.
Just to be clear, the award isn't in your honor or namesake, but it was inspired by your post above in which you said @CorbLand is Form Fan of the Year (2022). Having graduated to full Member status, you are also now eligible to apply and the application fee will be waived.

OP
R
Oh no, how will I ever sleep tonight?
I'm sorry. I'm confused. Are you still giving rifle advice, or even shooting advice?

My bad for responding to your accusation that I could be another user just to clarify that I am not.

But thanks for your continued harassment!

Status
Not open for further replies.