Revex 4 vs pse Mach 1

cfuentes

FNG
Hello guys! Anyone show both bows? I have a chance to get a pse mach 1 carbon bow for the same price as a revex 4. I have shot the revex 4 and like it but now my eyes are really open to possibly getting a pse mach 1 since I can get one for around the same price. How does the Mach 1 compare to the revex 4?

Can't speak for the prime, but I have had my mach 1 for 4 years now and I love it. There are some tweaks you'll want to make, mostly better draw stops (bomar, lucky or TAP), cable guard, cable roller (both TAP) and string stop (multiple options), but you can do those over time.

Is the one you're looking at used, or new old stock?

Do a very thorough inspection. A few guys have had riser cracks in their machs, you'll be sol in that situation as a used buyer.

guylaga

Lil-Rokslider
Cant speak for the March 1 (although I have always wanted to try them, no pro shops around me carry them) but love how Prime holds on target and just balances great for me. Ive own three different models but trying to thin the heard right now.

They are not the fastest bow, and that is usually the biggest complaint against them, but everything else considered I love them.