Readily Availably Ammo

Looking for opinions and experience. I use a Tikka 7mm for my elk hunting, and it likes Hornady ELD X ammo. Since Covid this ammo has been a real pain to find, especially now! So what is everyone's opinion of what they like? I'd like to find something else to try that is more readily available.

If everything I`m seeing/reading about the ammo industry comes to pass, the term " readily available " may be non-applicable for just about everything in relatively short order! Boy, I sure hope that doesn`t turn out to be the case!

Looking for opinions and experience. I use a Tikka 7mm for my elk hunting, and it likes Hornady ELD X ammo. Since Covid this ammo has been a real pain to find, especially now! So what is everyone's opinion of what they like? I'd like to find something else to try that is more readily available.
There are lots of vendors with eldx in stock on ammo seek

Try the norma bond strike or Winchester acubond I've also had good results with Remington tipped corelok

My Tikka 7RM likes HSM Berger 168, Federal terminal ascent the best.

I'm willing to part with 3-6 boxes each of 7RM:
ELD-X 162
Superformance SST 162
Interlocks 139
Nosler 160 Accubond
Nosler 160 Partitions
~10 boxes of 160 Barnes TSX

Would sell them at cost I paid plus shipping.