Razco vs Kenai chest holster?

Grundy53

WKR
I used the one off of my Razco. I think pretty much any holster that has screw holes will work. The way the front of the savage threads is slotted it will fit just about any screw pattern.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
Here is a picture of what I'm talking about. I didn't want to unscrew the holster. But the hole thing is covered in these slots. So just about any configuration will work.
1b0f53d95e6e91e6ad5e949b39b004ca.jpg

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

I've had both and almost exclusively used the Kenai. Gunfighters Inc., who makes the Kenai also makes a kydex bino-link holster which starts at $159. I'm thinking of getting it this year for my new bino harness instead of running the Kenai.

Nine Banger

Lil-Rokslider
Shoot2HuntU
I'm emulating a Montana hunter I met this year and its great. I have never used a Razco tho. I have a frame for G19 and G43x and prefer the 43x for shooting but I'll wish I had the 19 when its go time.

IMG_5476.jpg

Justin (Raz) Rasmussen

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
I’ll third the negative comments on the Razco. I ran mine under my AGC harness and the dang thing hangs down so low it’s in the way of your backpack waist belt and it’s impossible to sit and glass comfortably without having to pick it up and flop it down on your lap. I haven't used it since.
For folks having this issue with the AGC harnesses, they sell a different set of harness straps that will get the bino pouch to ride much higher and alleviate many of this type of issue

Justin (Raz) Rasmussen

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Been trying to decide what one to get for my sig 220 10mm as well
The 220 is a pretty large and heavy gun. so factor that into whether you have the room on your torso and if your current bino harness straps are comfortable enough to add the additional weight of a holster hanging under it. Usually not an issue but some body shapes handle the size and weight better than others.