Trying to build out G20 gen 5 everything rig. Razco?

Stave

Lil-Rokslider
For a Gen 5? Special order? I wasn't able to find anything from Safariland for a Gen 5 20/21. I have a ALS for a Gen 4 21 and the Gen 5 20 does not fit at all. I love that holster though.

The G-code holster has the hood for retention but releases via thumb like the ALS.
No it is actually for a CZ

Kurts86

WKR
I would really look at Gunfighters INC Kenai or Binolink holsters for a G20 and bino harness or alone. A GFI Kenai under a chest rig has been my solution for quite some time and their new binolink system looks to improve it further.

Gunfighters Inc is the best kydex manufacturer I have ever seen a holster from. I have a Razco and they are good holster maker but GFI is great with fit and finish.

Justin (Raz) Rasmussen

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Not to derail, but what doesn’t fit between the gen 4 and 5 20 / 21 holster? Curious because I have a gene 4 20 and have been looking at A gen 5 21. Did they change a dimension on the gen 5 guns?
The slide is a bit loger and thicker on the gen 5 Glock 20. Most holsters made for gen 4 and prior will not accomodate a gen 5 even with a bit of heat massaging

Justin (Raz) Rasmussen

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
If you're going to use the Razco in the chest rig configuration, you may want to lanyard your pistol. Neither my G20 nor G17 holster shells made it into the field... there was just no way to get retention to a trustworthy level.

Things may have changed, since I purchased; both shells were ordered March of last year.

Best regards,
John
We can get that remedied for you if the retention is not up to your liking.

So I have to ask...and I am not digging at Jolly....

But what's that do....that the Kenai chest rig doesn't? I run many Kenai holsters. And run them under an AGC rig like OP wants to do.

Sure, there is one extra set of thin straps riding on top of each other. But the handgun is still there and available around camp. For fishing, etc. Ride dirt bikes with both systems at the same time. Kinda a non issue. Or at least a "Draw" if you're willing to stack a handgun behind a Bino pack. Same-Same

I've run them stacked many times.

Overall it just seems everyone is trying to re skin a skunt cat in my opinion.

OP
JF_Idaho

JF_Idaho

Lil-Rokslider
So to update. Received everything and have gotten a chance to try it all on, but haven't run anything in the field yet. So this is what I ended up with.

Razco ROMR setup that take the G code RTI interface for bino pack. Really like the extra strap that secures the pistol to keep it from bouncing around.

The Razco shoulder harness to run without binos. Light, simple. Takes the same G-Code rti interface. Easy to swap holster with a click. I will say, I'm an average size guy, 5'11 180 and the straps are long. Adjustable, but this thing could fit a guy up to like 6X with Triple Ds. I'll probably cut the straps and re-sew the loops for the velcro keepers.

The G Code belt loop rti. Simple. Same click in swap.

The G Code XST Holster. It's ok. A little bulky in the area between holster and the interface. Maybe a 1/2" where the mechanism/thumb release sits. Definitely sticks out more than I would prefer. It will work for now. I will be happy when Safariland makes an ALS for the Gen 5 20/21. It would be preferable.

Dead_eye

FNG
This is my Gen 5 G20 with a Concealment Solutions drop leg holster. It has worked well for me hunting in the mountains and on horseback. Painted to blend with Valo camo.

Attachments

• IMG_2215.jpeg
    IMG_2215.jpeg
    259 KB · Views: 34