Ranch Properties

clove2180

FNG
Surely I'm not the only one that occasionally looks at these ranch real estate websites and wishes I had the means to buy one. But man....this is next level.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Pretty sure the video cost more to make than my salary #educatorproblems

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See one on FB recently that was 78m for 2000 acres or so claimed to be 15 min from the Bozeman airport and downtown. Looked nice just need a rich uncle to die that I don’t know about and leave me a fortune

CorbLand

WKR
See one on FB recently that was 78m for 2000 acres or so claimed to be 15 min from the Bozeman airport and downtown. Looked nice just need a rich uncle to die that I don’t know about and leave me a fortune
You got that much money there is way better places to buy than around Bozeman.

IDVortex

WKR
I actually check quite often for large lots of land for sale. I found one near riggins I'd love to own, but I don't see any of my fincial ideas come to be so doubt I'll be able to afford a 5mil piece of land. Though I'm hopeful of it haha.

Here’s an amazing property with big elk, whitetail, and mule deer I would be more than happy to manage for one of you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m on landwatch every day. It’s fun to dream and keeps me motivated vs looking at rifles or scopes. Can’t save up for big purchases if always making little ones every time you get some pocket change. It all adds up

Shepherd

Lil-Rokslider
I hunted that ranch a couple times for elk with Black Mountain Outfitters. Some world class hunting and beautiful part of New Mexico.

Last edited:

Shepherd

Lil-Rokslider
I wonder how many landowner bull tags we could get for that spread. Me and a couple buddies are thinking about it.
Ranch Only Tags:

• 47 Either Sex Rifle
  • 27 Either Sex Archery
  • 187 Cow Only Rifle (50 are depredation tags granted in December
Unit Wide Tags:

• 20 Mature Bull Rifle
  • Six Either Sex Archery
  • 13 Cow Only Rifle
York Ranch Unit 13 (Unit Wide):

• Three Mature Bull Muzzleloader
  • Three Either Sex Archery
  • Two Cow Muzzleloader
GW Unit 12 Pronghorn Allocations:

• 15 PCRP (Pronghorn Conservation Recognition Program) tags - Any three consecutive days between August and December
  • Over-the-counter general season tags for rifle and archery
GW Unit 12 Deer Allocations:

• (Two) PLDIP Dec/Jan Mule Deer Buck Rifle - Any five consecutive days during those months
  • (Two) PLDIP November Mule Deer Buck Rifle - Any five consecutive days during that month
  • Over-the-counter general season tags for rifle, archery, and muzzleloader