Raffle Winning Choice: Sig Cross or CA FFT

jreyna

Lil-Rokslider
I've owned multiple Sig Cross Rifles and a CA Ridgeline Ti. Both are great rifles.

If I had to choose between the two, and I have, I'd go with the Sig Cross. It has the modern ergos that I like, allows me to make adjustments on the fly for a smaller shooter (my son), now has more aftermarket support (proof research), and takes out some of the factors that can hinder traditional rifles from being as accurate as you may like (no bedding action, free floating barrel work).

I sold my initial Sig Cross and regretted it. I then sold my CA Ridgeline, repurchased a Sig Cross and put an 18" proof barrel on it...couldn't be more pleased.

Is the rifle cold in hand at times, yes, but my gloves are helpful there. I also like that it folds up well for backpack hunts.

All in all, I'd recommend the Sig Cross over the CA Ridgeline even though I had a positive experience with my CA rifle as well.

Last edited:
OP
jeffhelland
I’m gonna choose the sig cross.

For a lot of the reasons stated above and I’d rather hunt down the best cartridge than complete the CA barrel break in process

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jreyna

Lil-Rokslider
I’m gonna choose the sig cross.

For a lot of the reasons stated above and I’d rather hunt down the best cartridge than complete the CA barrel break in process

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I hope you enjoy it. They are great rigs.