RAA (Rokslide Addicts Anonymous)

You are constantly in analysis paralysis based on @Formidilosus latest post. Just when you think you can make a decision on your semi-custom build, he just has to inject a new variable. :) All kidding aside, Form and others on here have revolutionized my thoughts on cartridge capability, shooting, and hunting as well as what is practical and proven.
Geez, that for the compliment 😆 , as ifIcdeserve any credit.

I have had 4 different surgeries since this past December,, about to go in for a 5th. During that time I have been to the emergency room 4 different times, seperate from the 4 different surgeries. I have spent most of the past year recouperating. So yes, of course I'm addicted to Rokslide. I mean, I can barely walk right now, what else am I going to do. Geeze am I going to need rehab.

CorbLand

WKR
I have had 4 different surgeries since this past December,, about to go in for a 5th. During that time I have been to the emergency room 4 different times, seperate from the 4 different surgeries. I have spent most of the past year recouperating. So yes, of course I'm addicted to Rokslide. I mean, I can barely walk right now, what else am I going to do. Geeze am I going to need rehab.
Rehab is for quitters and true WKRs don’t ******* quit.

If you do or experience any of the following, you may benefit from RAA.

1. Wake up at 2:30 AM to see if you have any red envelopes.
2. Refresh your screen 2-3 times just to make sure you don't have a new number by your bell.
3. Insist in 14 degree weather that your friend stop caping his elk so you can take some wound photos for Rokslide.
4. Your wife has become best friends with the mail lady because of the Rokslide Classifieds.
5. You keep a Venmo QR photo handy.
6. You constantly hope FORM gets on to share some of his experience.
7. You understand TYD, SPF, and Rokslide Special.
8. You are irritated as hell that SWFA's are out of stock.
9. You contemplate becoming a T084 Dealer.
10.You refer anyone who will listen to the .223 for bear, deer, elk, and moose thread.
11. Proudly acknowledge to your wife that you are now a WKR.
12. Dream of getting your own BOAL.
13. Race to start a 25 cal for Big Game Thread @ 3:06 AM because FORM lets you know Hornady is dropping a High BC .25 Cal bullet.

Feel free to add to the list.

We are hear for you. You are not alone.
Oh my gosh, I’ve wanted to start this thread on multiple occasions. Well done.

RS helped me through a TBI and the resulting recuperation. This IS rehab! Good luck with your recovery!
No, this is therapy, not rehab, lol. Thanks. TBI, wow, been there done that. That was a very tough long road for me. I'm glad to hear you got through it. I have been getting fixed up, from several old injuries and one excessively large prostrate. Granted, it has been a slow sucky process, but compared to my TBI, this past year has been a cakewalk.

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
Cone on now....

Bandaids....
On a kitchen scale??

You got your white powder scale out.
I mean powder scale out.
Ya when I realized that it takes a minimum of twenty bandaids to even register on a kitchen scale I finally broke down and sought out professional help. And that’s when I discovered Leukotape instead of bandaids! Still haven’t gone to see a professional.

OP
Rooggvc

Rooggvc

WKR
Taking pre orders on this one?

Pretty sweet
I thought about it...haha. The company doesn't allow the hats to be shipped directly to the individual buyers. They want it all to come to me and then I would ship them out. So with all the shipping they would be like $35-40 a hat. If I find a better option I will put it out there.