Quivalizer on Vertix

rdurning

FNG
Anyone run these quivalizers? I have never seen one in person, I just picked up a Vertix and since its a little heavier I was thinking about running one to keep overall weight down. They also look like a wind sail, anyone have any experience on how they balance and perform in the wind?
Thank you

Moneyball

WKR
I bought, used, and sold a quivalizer. It was super versatile and could very well be excellent for some, it just wasn’t for me. I left a tight spot to try the quivalizer and returned to the tight spot after a season with the quivalizer. I didn’t think the performance in wind was terrible like some may assume. Best of luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Colobwhntr

Lil-Rokslider
Here's my traverse with one. Love it saved almost a pound without running a stab quiver combo and balances so much better. It's no worse in the wind than a normal quiver mounted on the side of the bow.

Attachments

• IMG_0465.JPG
    IMG_0465.JPG
    297.4 KB · Views: 54
OP
R

rdurning

FNG
Here's my traverse with one. Love it saved almost a pound without running a stab quiver combo and balances so much better. It's no worse in the wind than a normal quiver mounted on the side of the bow.
That bow looks awesome. Is that a spot Hogg? I was thinking about running a spot hogg with adjustable dove tail and a quivalizer. I did not know if that would be too much forward weight or how that would balance.

Colobwhntr

Lil-Rokslider
That bow looks awesome. Is that a spot Hogg? I was thinking about running a spot hogg with adjustable dove tail and a quivalizer. I did not know if that would be too much forward weight or how that would balance.

Yes it's a seven deadly pin. Love the dovetail not much weight forward but it's all I've shot for years so could just be used to it!
Quivalizer is awesome for steadying pins! But I would like to get the new style hood instead of the aluminum, maybe after season!

sc88

FNG
I have had my Quivalizer for about one year now and like it a lot. I haven't had any wind issues with mine. It comes with an extra mounting bracket so you can mount it to the side of your bow as well with a quick detachment lever. The side mounting option offers a lot of adjustment options that you can use to help balance the bow how you like.

Uhl_16

FNG
The Quivalizer has been great on my Vertix. Steady pins, that's all I can say.