Mathews Vertix w/ Mathews LowPro One Piece Quiver - told you so

Spoony

FNG
I am absolutely certain that no one cares, but I TOLD YOU SO. After numerous friends and a few reputable Mathews shops told me it CAN'T be done, I am here to tell these people that it CAN be done. You can absolutely mount a new Mathews LowPro one piece detachable 5 arrow quiver to a 2019 Mathews Vertix bow without contacting the dovetail sight bracket mounted on the side of the riser, Hamskea drop rest, or anything else, using all of the hardware provided and the quiver mounting holes on the bow. It is very close with about a 3/16" of clearance to the BlackGold sight dovetail bracket, but it is a real slick setup. If you need proof, I have pictures that I will post upon request. Since no one will read this, I will avoid wasting anymore time.

My points being is that there is always something to learn so don't be so sure about yourself, and never take no or can't as an answer from anyone. Even from a stuffy shop owner who has been shooting bows for 37 years, had the first Mathews bow ever made, and invented the arrow.

If anyone has a Vertix and wants to rock a LowPro quiver combo, feel free to PM me and I am happy to share how it is done. It may not work for every setup, but it is very likely it will work.

Thanks for listening

OP
S

Spoony

FNG
I am not sure about the Q Lite. I went straight for the LowPro. I can tell you the LowPro has a hair under 3/4" clear from riser to edge of quiver. This is the space you have for the attachments, mostly the sight bracket.

TheTone

WKR
Post the pictures! I’m using a qlite on my v3x 33 because I stayed with a Hamskea rest but I really like the look and utility of the one piece lo pro

jhendley2

FNG
I would be interested in pics of this as well. I thought of doing this, but hadn’t taken the time to try it yet. Glad to know it works though.

DWD

Lil-Rokslider
Vertix owner here, just thought about doing this within last few weeks.

Post the pics, I request. People have read your post, otherwise it can’t be done.

OP
S

Spoony

FNG
Image (1).jpeg

Attachments

• Image (4).jpeg
    Image (4).jpeg
    203.1 KB · Views: 76
  • Image (2).jpeg
    Image (2).jpeg
    171.8 KB · Views: 73
  • Image (3).jpeg
    Image (3).jpeg
    195.5 KB · Views: 70
  • Image (5).jpeg
    Image (5).jpeg
    213.6 KB · Views: 75
  • Image (6).jpeg
    Image (6).jpeg
    288.9 KB · Views: 77
  • Image.jpeg
    Image.jpeg
    229.6 KB · Views: 78
OP
S

Spoony

FNG
I am a bit lame with forums, and computers. Let me know if that didnt work to show the photos. I suggest before you purchase to go try it out in the archery shop, if they are cool with you opening a box. One thing I did need to do with the bottom quiver bracket is remove the plastic peg that indexes the bracket to the bow. Other than that there was no modifications necessary. But you can still try it out in the shop without removing the plastic peg.

WBrim

WKR
So anyone here use both Q-lite and low pro? I’ve got the qlite, with zero complaints. Just curious if it’s a notable upgrade.

vmals

FNG
Works on a v3 31 as well but need to run a direct mount sight. Dovetail bracket doesnt clear.