Quick Draw Archery in Littleton....... Colorado

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Is hosting a Wednesday Night Hunters night. They are maxing out their indoor range on Wednesdays to 30 and 40 yards and allowing you to shoot your broadheads if you bring your own block in. So you can use their targets for 30 and 40 yards with field points. If you have your own Broadhead Target they are allowing it to be setup so you can shoot your broadheads. This is the only range in Denver that Ive ever heard allows this. Pretty cool. You better believe I will be there on Wednesday nights. =-)

HockeyDad

Lil-Rokslider
No Limits is doing the same thing (Broadhead shoot) on tuesday nights in August.

Also - Quickdraw is having a 3d league on thursday nights, but it needs a few more to sign up before they start. If your interested in shooting a 6 week 3D league, give them a call and get on the list so we can start shooting!

OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
ok I see what your saying now Hockeydad. Yeah I may sign up for that since the Range is so close to my place. I will send Chris an email now about putting me on the list. I have some plans setup for Mid Aug to go back out and scout my hunt GMU though. Hopefully its a flexible schedule or it wont count against me if I gotta miss a weekend or 2. Hock do they even have 3d Targets yet?

James

HockeyDad

Lil-Rokslider
From what I know the league is 6 weeks on thursday nights from 7-8. I didnt ask about missed nights, but most leagues allow you to throw out the 1 worst score, so that would give you one miss. They want to get the league done before archery seasons open - so for 6 weeks to work, they need to start this week.

My presumption is that they are using the league fees to purchase the 3D targets. Frankly, I would be willing to start off the first week with a 2D paper target - or if they cant get enough folks to just do a 2d Paper league for that matter.

OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
yeah I'm all in for Thursday nights that would be perfect for me. will email Chris

HockeyDad

Lil-Rokslider
thats the kinda rough part - $90 for the 6 weeks.... $15 per week but it will cover the 3D targets and the payback.

OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Can we pay 15 a week or do we need the full 90 up front? Im a bit low on Cash cause my Daughters band thing starts and her birthday is this month so its going to be rough coming up with that right off the bat.

OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Bump,

Steve just reached out the shop owner and said they are a go for Hunter Night. So if your in South Denver or CastleRock, Littleton you should go check them out. 7 dollars for 2 hours shooting 20 to 40 yards indoors and you can shoot broadheads if you bring your own block Target. Pretty awesome deal. This will be on Wed and Thursdays depending on how much interest they get.