Quick Draw Archery and SHTF on Sportsman Channel.

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Hey guys. I made my Primetime Sportsman Channel debut. Andy Ross came out about a Month ago and Spent some time with us at Quick Draw Archery here in Colorado. I invited him out to hang out with us and have a good time and show off his new Ambush Recurve Bow. This aired last night Primetime on Sportsman Channel. Way Cool. This is recorded from my Tablet playing on the TV so excuse the quality. We are super excited to be on the show.

[video=youtube;2aIv-a6mseY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aIv-a6mseY&hd=1[/video]

Last edited:
That is awesome! Are you going to be doing any reviews or anything like that? Tell us more about it if you can.

OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Hey Nick Although I got to shoot the bow for about 10 arrows. I feel I didnt get enough time with it to give honest review on it. Hopefully in the very near future here Andy will be sending me out the Ambush Recurve so I can put it through its paces. Then yes indeed I will most certainly do a review.

How did it draw in comparison to a Widow? Limbs in good shape?

I still can't believe you got on TV, that is just awesome...

We need to hear more about it!

OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Im the fat guy in the black shirt. :p Initial impressions on the Ambush bow is it wont be for everyone. Its going to be a small niche that it fills for the folks that shoot a Compound that want to have some fun with a recurve but with some of the tricks a Compound bow offers i.e. sights, Center Shot Riser. it uses a whisker biscuit for a rest and you cant switch that up. It was fun to shoot and completely different because at the time Andy had it setup for his Elk hunt with a D-loop and shooting with a release for longer range shots.

Nick,

Ive never shot a Widow so I cant really compare for you.

Here are a few more Photos.

Here is a Quick Video Tom Put together.

[video=youtube_share;JutWU3iPqoA]http://youtu.be/JutWU3iPqoA[/video]

Last edited:
Giant large ass with brains... Aron that was so rude.

Nice write up. How was the rest? Out of center or slightly? Looked that way.