Question of Pressing Importance

Sizthediz

WKR
You let them grow really long so when you show up at the hospital and you have your socks and shoes off we have something to look at. . 😳

We need Alone guy, he can tell you how to manicure so they can double as crampons or something.

I always kinda thought they were pain meters, you know when you drop chit. No discoloration, you just a pu$$y. Get that black spot, yeah ok it hurt a bit. Once that suckered has to restart growing??

He'll it thought it killed you.

Can't be the one as a kid getting toes stomped by horses.

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
The make nice jam to eat when food runs low. Allowing you to recycle some of the skin cells.

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
Most of our body parts make sense. Toenails don't. Those long old man ear hairs are perplexing too.
Toenails, like fingernails, add structer to support the soft tissue of the toe and finger tips. This allows increase sensation and tactile discrimination. On our fingers it also improves our ability to grab small objects as the pads of our fingers have structural support. I'm sure, that if we did not lock our feet in shoes, there would be valuable information about the environment our toes could lear and the added structure would be helpful when using our toes to stand on ledges and such.

Some of that is just S.W.A.G.

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved

7-Pointers

Lil-Rokslider
Ha, nice thread! Given the number of times my fingernail has saved me from slicing the entire tip of my finger off with a sharp object, I imagine that toenails might have served the same purpose when walking barefoot in the wild...limit extent of damage to extremities that take the most beating.

GSPHUNTER

WKR
Without finger nails, how would one pick their nose. Toenail For contortionist , used for picking Klingons.

I need my space when I am trying to sleep. My wife gets cold easy so I wake up to her basically pushing me off the bed.
Me too. I spent the first 5 years of life and marriage with her basically dying a slow death from exhaustion. My 125 pound wife gets cold in August. She wants blankets. No fan. No sheets only. Blankets. And, the heat I created would naturally draw her to my side of the bed. It was the most miserable thing I’ve ever experienced in my life. I would love to have an hourly rate for every miserable hour I’ve spent laying in bed fighting for room and, to just stay in the bed. I’m serious too.

So serious, about 15 years ago, I woke up, set on the edge of the bed, and told her something had to change. I bought my own bed. And have slept like a baby every night since then.

People think it’s weird not to sleep with your spouse. I think it’s awesome.

Toenails are a place for fungus to grow. If you clip em in my house you better be able to present all "10" to the boss for proper disposal. She is not happy if they end up on the bathroom floor.

I need my space when I am trying to sleep. My wife gets cold easy so I wake up to her basically pushing me off the bed.
Haha, I know. My wife starts the night off pretty cold as well, especially her feet, so I started putting her heating pad in the foot area of the bed and she really enjoys that, essentially its to prevent cold feet on my legs!

Toenails are a place for fungus to grow. If you clip em in my house you better be able to present all "10" to the boss for proper disposal. She is not happy if they end up on the bathroom floor.
If you step on mine, they're gonna stick in your foot. Comparable to goats head.....

Wrench

WKR
Pretty darn tough to get an ingrown toenail without a toenail.

They're there for a pain receptor. They help you remember you're not dead yet.