Question about First Lite gear

For $155 pants that is unacceptable for quality. I ordered a pair of kanabs last week and but haven't received them yet.

Is this durability a recent issue or been around a while? I never read about the durability issues when researching them.

The kanabs have always had durability issues. I really think it's just the nature of the fabric.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MT Bill

FNG
I'm amazed so many in this thread say that first lite has great customer service. I just contacted them about my north branch jacket in which the zipper gave out. They said they could not guarantee me that I would get it repaired or a new one in time for my upcoming elk hunt on Oct 24th. It forces me to buy something else just in case it doesn't show up in time.

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
I'm amazed so many in this thread say that first lite has great customer service. I just contacted them about my north branch jacket in which the zipper gave out. They said they could not guarantee me that I would get it repaired or a new one in time for my upcoming elk hunt on Oct 24th. It forces me to buy something else just in case it doesn't show up in time.

I got my zipper replaced locally for 9 bucks.

MT Bill

FNG
I got my zipper replaced locally for 9 bucks.

I thought about just getting it done at an alterations shop, but as it turns out they are pretty sparse in these parts . . . . but I might have been better off taking a Saturday drive to a bigger city to get it done I guess. Were you able to get a waterproof/resistant zipper put on?

JayPee

FNG
Has anybody come up with a fix for the seam on the crotch area of the Kanabs? I have a warranty pair that the seam already has suspect looking stitches, and want to reinforce it before it tears out. I was thinking a couple bar tacks across it like the 1 below the zipper might be beneficial.

Thoughts?