WTS Pulsar Trail 2 XP50 LRF Thermal Scope plus extras - priced to move

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Pulsar Trail 2 XP50 LRF, like new condition, flawless function. Bought as a second unit for my son, but never used it. Comes with all original packaging, box, manual, the original Pulsar mount as well as the Zero Delta QD Mount ($250 value and awesome) an extra IPS 14 battery (doubles your run time, $129 value), and a NF lens cover ($30) that’s a perfect fit for the eyepiece as well as the original rubber boot eyepiece. Basically when you open the box it’s going to look like a new one except I’m including about $400 worth of accessories.

- Pulsar Trail 2 XP50 LRF features:
- 640x480 resolution - 17um pixel pitch core
- Highly sensitive thermal sensor <40mK NETD
- High definition image
- Built-in precision laser rangefinder
- Shockproof magnesium alloy housing
- Full-color HD AMOLED (1024x768) Display
- Built-in photo and video recorder
- 16Gb Internal memory
- Detection range up to 2000 yd
- 13 variable electronic reticles
- Instant 3 second start-up
- Zeroing profile management
- Variable digital zoom (2x - 16x)
- Picture-in-picture mode
- Stream Vision app integrates with IOS and Android devices
- Rechargeable battery (8+ hrs)

Incredible Pulsar quality scope that works perfectly at a big discount, the laser range finder really does work great on these and is a gamechanger for aquisition and followup shots.

Zero F'n around price, firm @ $4750 $4,650 shipped, no trades and there will be no negotiating at this price point as this is at a high-discount. Insurance is extra if buyer wants to add it.

NOTE: Electonic Payment Options: I will accept Paypal or Venmo Gift only, but no other electronic transfer. The reason is the fees. I will accept USPS Money Order or Cashier’s check for Chase or Wells Fargo as they are local. If you want a personal check it’s a 7 day hold till it clears. If this doesn't work for you, then please don't say I’ll take it. Thank you.

20230312_190135.jpg
20230312_190213.jpg
20230312_190611.jpg

Last edited:
OP
Clownbuster
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I have this same scope. It's freakin awesome.
100%. At this price with the accessories you'd want/need, if anyone is contemplating a feature-rich dedicated thermal scope that accurately feeds you range readings, then I can't understand why its still here. This is an easy-button no-brainer...

Status
Not open for further replies.