Public land Access may change

Loo.wii

WKR
BRO. Get real this is the most click bait title I've seen here. It does not cite any policy or proposal. its literally people saying maybe this maybe that. in this article the word "rule" keeps getting thrown around but nothing is actually quoted. this is dog $#!+ journalism.

Last edited:
BRO. Get real this is the most click bait title I've seen here. It does not site any policy or proposal. its literally people saying maybe this maybe that. in this article the word "rule" keeps getting thrown around but nothing is actually quoted. this is dog $#!+ journalism.

*cite

intunegp

WKR
The irony of saying solid copper bullets aren't available in most sporting good stores in an online article is hilarious. Too bad the internet is only used for reading "news" and not like, purchasing things.

I don't support anything that takes away public land access but it seems the entire article is talking about the possibility of outfitters not being able to work on BLM land, and having to use solid copper bullets in some places. Neither of those things limits the public's ability to hunt on or access those lands.