Processed based hunter education

I know actual hunting is the best way to learn. I've been hunting the midwest for almost 2 decades and learn something new every year. I want to hunt "out west" and as a non resident I need to accumulate points and will not get a tag every year. At almost 50 I know I need more time than this. I am considering spending a week with "processed based hunter" on their semi guided OTC Utah hunt to learn some tactics next year since I probably wont get a limited entry tag yet. Does anyone have any knowledge about them or another plan like them?

Jaquomo

WKR
I read their website and I like what they are offering. When I was guiding for an outfitter, a few hunters wanted to learn, most just wanted me to lead them to a big bull so they could pull the trigger. I enjoyed teaching. Check the reviews carefully, but for $3500 you will probably gain a good education.

OP
R
That means something coming from a guide. Thank you. Hopefully someone who had been there finds this thread also. I am definitely interested and want to learn more.

elkliver

WKR
Sounds like a good idea depending on the instructor and where its at. Hunting a private ranch or established tree stands could be completely different than a public land, lots of pressure, learning experience.