Private Pilots in NC

TaperPin

WKR
Where did it say low time? Did Junior the Fire Marshall also check his logbook? Also a “low time” pilot ain’t getting insured in a $500K R44.
I guessed on him being low time. Later, in other videos it was reported he had less than 1,400 hours, unknown how many of those hours is in this aircraft. To me, that is low hours.

Speaking of insurance, I’d bet lunch his insurance doesn’t cover search and rescue of people.

I’m glad helicopter pilots are volunteering - even low hour pilots should be welcomed to ferry supplies.

Last edited:
Never upstage the government they don't like competition....Let's give some more money to Ukrane and Lebanon....smh

The last thing the government wants is folks going about things own their own...folks might realize they don't really need the government in their every aspect of their life.....

Bugger

Lil-Rokslider
I guessed on him being low time. Later, in other videos it was reported he had less than 1,400 hours, unknown how many of those hours is in this aircraft. To me, that is low hours.

Speaking of insurance, I’d bet lunch his insurance doesn’t cover search and rescue of people.
When your town gets hit with a disaster you’re gonna need a lot of logs and rocks to spell out “SOS, but I will be checking your flight log for competency and SAR insurance”