Coloradans: GET REGISTERED and VOTE NO on Prop 127

abbrown

Lil-Rokslider
Wolves are here because hunters and fishermen didn't vote when they could have.
Don't let it happen again with the banning of big cat hunting and trapping - it's legal, ethical and sustainable.
I saw a number stating ~147k Colorado hunters and fishermen aren't registered.
NO EXCUSE. TIME IS RUNNING OUT.
Get registered, it's easy.
Vote against ballot box biology.
Vote NO on Prop 127.

Mcnasty

FNG
@intunegp The language is specifically designed to confuse the voter and lead to further ballot or other measures to limit or eliminate hunting in the state.
from https://ballotpedia.org/Colorado_Pr...tain_Lion,_Bobcat,_and_Lynx_Initiative_(2024)

Colorado Proposition 127, the Prohibit Hunting of Mountain Lion, Bobcat, and Lynx Initiative, is on the ballot in Colorado as an initiated state statute on November 5, 2024.

A "yes" vote supports defining and prohibiting trophy hunting as "intentionally killing, wounding, pursuing, or entrapping a mountain lion, bobcat, or lynx; or discharging or releasing any deadly weapon at a mountain lion, bobcat, or lynx."
A "no" vote opposes defining and prohibiting trophy hunting as "intentionally killing, wounding, pursuing, or entrapping a mountain lion, bobcat, or lynx; or discharging or releasing any deadly weapon at a mountain lion, bobcat, or lynx."

I’ve got an awful feeling about November but I’ll continue to spread the good word until I can’t any longer. This state is doomed with ballot initiatives leading the way

Marble

WKR
It will continue down the same path as CA. I've seen it happen here, and it only gets worse.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk