September call your buddies.

bucksnbirds

Lil-Rokslider
I've lost a brother in law, a friend, and another man I thought was the toughest things I've ever came across. Looked and acted like a modern Wyatt Earp. Didn't know he had ever felt anything like he was feeling. 6 years since the first, 2 years since the last, all went the same way which is all to common among men. Making mental notes on who to call this week.

SonnyDay

WKR
Just reached out to my people. Thanks for the reminder.

I also appreciate that this issue clearly cuts across partisan lines. As it should.

Thanks.

GMann

FNG
Yeah dude do that asap. I was planning to call my buddy the week he died. I picked up the phone to call him and my friend called me and told me he died.
Called them today! They were both happy for the call and it lifted all of us up. Gotta keep doing it going forward

Sent from my SM-S711U using Tapatalk

Jmort1754

WKR
Great Reminder, I am lucky to have a close knit group of friends who remain in contact weekly at a minimum.

I have lost so many friends, family members and aquaintances to their own hands and each time I feel like I could have or should have done more.

As far as depression goes, they are finding that Ketamine is helping in general whether it be infusions, Intranasal, or Sublingual.

PO medications IMO should be a last resort.