Prarie Dog Video….Warning *Graphic*

Montucky

WKR
Classified Approved
I’m staying Strong & holding True that after watching this video I am still not ashamed of the things I have done in my life……..
Anyone…..?

Ice-kub

Lil-Rokslider
I'd have to agree, the thousands of rounds fired over the last couple of decades. Plus, it keeps the population in check lol

Ice-kub

Lil-Rokslider
I remember when our group switched to centre fire cartridges, those were the days, lots of gophers and cheapish ammo.

OP
Montucky

Montucky

WKR
Classified Approved
I'd have to agree, the thousands of rounds fired over the last couple of decades. Plus, it keeps the population in check lol
Can’t be having those them overpopulated in your laundry pile…..

GSPHUNTER

WKR
I never considered prairie dog videos graphic of disturbing until I watched this one. I couldn't watch entire video. :)

Tobe_B

Lil-Rokslider
Doesn’t change my mind at all. I think I’ll work on my current population more tomorrow. I didn’t do enough last year and if I don’t get a handle on things I’ll have them in my hay fields.

A young girl here locally died of the plague a few years ago from the prairie dogs around her house. They gots to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Montucky

Montucky

WKR
Classified Approved
Nasty little critters carrying the plague…..bubonic rats

NRA4LIFE

WKR
How many of you have run out of ammo when finding a huge town? Used to be nice when I could find .223 for 12 cents a round. I'm kinda old.

TheGDog

WKR
What I'm not getting... about the lady hosting Prairie Rats... is that it was my understanding that Rodents will just urinate and defecate wherever the heck they happen to be at when the urge overtakes them.

I did see that they kept them in a cage, but looked like that was only temporary, like overnight while sleeping?

Looks like they take them out a lot to socialize with them, which is probably good.. but I'm envisioning them just pissing in their sleep all over the place, like when they're electing to sleep on top of dirty laundry. Or when they're cuddled on their laps and stuff.

Also, not for nothing, but aren't Prairie Dogs and Ground Squirrel like a major vector for fleas carrying bubonic plague?

Azone

WKR
What I'm not getting... about the lady hosting Prairie Rats... is that it was my understanding that Rodents will just urinate and defecate wherever the heck they happen to be at when the urge overtakes them.

I did see that they kept them in a cage, but looked like that was only temporary, like overnight while sleeping?

Looks like they take them out a lot to socialize with them, which is probably good.. but I'm envisioning them just pissing in their sleep all over the place, like when they're electing to sleep on top of dirty laundry. Or when they're cuddled on their laps and stuff.

Also, not for nothing, but aren't Prairie Dogs and Ground Squirrel like a major vector for fleas carrying bubonic plague?
My thoughts exactly on them walking through a house. I thought the in thing for middle aged women with limited social life and interaction was to hoard cats.