“Powered” pants: take 30 lbs of load off your body

OP
P

Poser

WKR
I'm just over here thinking about the additional 30 lbs of luxuries I could be carrying for the same ROI of work.

hunt1up

WKR
I've had two knee surgeries and there's a chunk of my femur bone missing in my right knee at age 38. I can still hike on it and go wherever I want, haul an elk, etc.. It hurts a lot of the time but I've just gotten used to it. Once this thing wears out though, and a replacement becomes part of the conversation, I'm not too proud to strap some super duper robo walking device on my leg if it would allow me to use my current knee for longer. That or I'll just put a bunch of duct tape on it.

OP
P

Poser

WKR
In 10 years when I am ready for a knee replacement but still 10 years too young these will be a gamechanger for guys like me.
I think that in 10 years there won't be such thing as knee replacements any longer. It will all be regenerative/stem cell type procedures. They'll be growing you knew cartilage in a lab and implanting it.

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
I think that in 10 years there won't be such thing as knee replacements any longer. It will all be regenerative/stem cell type procedures. They'll be growing you knew cartilage in a lab and implanting it.

I hope you are right.

Fujicon

FNG
Great idea for those who have disability issues.
Otherwise, the only word that comes to mind is: lazy.

Amazin the gadgets they think up, motorized mountain biking, motorized hiking. Why not sit on the couch and watch it on the tube. LOL
Most people probably do, and they think these motor braces will have them filming their own badass videos in no time 😏