Pop up canopy for cooking

Randle

WKR
I need to replace our pop up canopy that we use for a cook station at camp.
Has any one found one that is relatively easy to setup?
Those sissisor type are annoying but thats about all thats out there, maybe I am missing something

I don't know if they sell them anymore as I bought them on clearance, but I have a couple RTIC brand. It's much better at handling the wind and elements than the ordinary ones, has a big spring pole in the middle making a steep point to shed rain and snow. You still have to tie it down though.

I’m going to get one made by Kodiak canvas. It is almost enclosed like a tent and has two awnings on each side. When the weather is bad just fold down the awnings and you can still cook, eat, socialize on the inside. You have to do some digging though to find it on their website.

H2PVon

Lil-Rokslider
Depends on what you mean by "easy". I know a couple of guys that use one of the cheaper fabric covered carports.

schmalzy

WKR
I used a scissor type one from Home Depot. Seems relatively sturdy. Left set up in CO for a week during second rifle. No complaints thus far but haven’t used long term. Only takes a few mins to set up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigbuckdj

WKR
i got one from sams recently called a 10 x10 members mark easy lift. It is a scissor type but its the easiest to setup that ive used. only has a little velcro at each corner and it has a ram type thing in the center that you push up to pull the fabric tight. you just push the ram up and twist a knob to lock it. It doesnt have a thousand little velcro loops.