Please Welcome Hardside Hydration (& a free drink!)

Randle

WKR
It would be great if the smart bottle adapter is the same lid as a platypus bottle. I could use this as a bladder in my bag with the opening up , no more leaks cause the connection is at the bottom, thats where i always have failures on traditional bladder systems

jolemons

WKR
Welcome to the community and thanks for bringing innovative solutions to market.

Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk

Az wildcat

Lil-Rokslider
Welcome, saw this awhile ago and it’s on my ever growing list of things to try. Seems like it would be great for traveling. Hard sided bottle for flying and camelbak for hiking.

lak2004

WKR
Welcome! Seems like a good idea! Any thoughts on an inline filter option? Would be sweet for a quick and easy dirty bottle setup.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
Welcome. I have been thinking about fabricating something similar, so now I can skip doing that.

HARDSIDE

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Welcome! Seems like a good idea! Any thoughts on an inline filter option? Would be sweet for a quick and easy dirty bottle setup.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
Yes it works with most inline filters like sawyer.

twall13

WKR
Welcome guys. Cool looking product, I may have to try it out. I mostly stopped carrying bladders but this might make a good addition to the Nalgene.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

View attachment 412423
Hey Roksliders, meet Dustin & Dane, the double D boys from Hardside Hydration.

We all gotta drink in the backcountry and they should be your go to for hydration solutions.

A little about their company:

We are thrilled to be a part of the Rokslide community. We are two passionate hunters with very understanding wives and kids. We live in the midwest, but spend our fall seasons chasing big game in the mountains. We know that getting your gear dialed in is critical and we found most hydration systems to be lacking durability and ease of use. So we set out to change that. We've developed a smarter hydration system for hardcore hunters. It's not going to fail and it's easy to use.

We love to talk about anything hunting or gear so reach out to us!
-Dane & Dustin

[email protected]
989-614-4282

AND, the guys are giving away one SWIG RIG (Orange, Insulated, or Clear click here to check it out) to one lucky member who posts a welcome in this thread by Wednesday 5/25. All we ask in return is to give us a little feedback once you recieve the product.

You can also read some independent reviews on their website here

So give Hardside Hydration a warm Rokslide welcome and you might be taking home a complimentary SWIG RIG.

View attachment 412424
Welcome! Looks great