Please Welcome Hardside Hydration (& a free drink!)

gtriple

WKR
Welcome! I know I'm late, but I'm looking forward to purchasing one of your products. I heard about your stuff from the Hunt Backcountry Podcast and have had it on the list to purchase one this season.

HARDSIDE

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Welcome! I know I'm late, but I'm looking forward to purchasing one of your products. I heard about your stuff from the Hunt Backcountry Podcast and have had it on the list to purchase one this season.
We appreciate that!

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, I can't believe I won! Got home to a nice surprise, thank you Hardside.

I just opened the package and this thing looks bombproof. As soon as I try it out, I'll follow up with how it worked out.

Thanks again!
Oh ya, we’d all Love to hear your thoughts on it.

GARLICSALT

Lil-Rokslider
Received my HARDSIDE HYDRATION SWIG RIG in the mail today and I got to say, this rig is solid. I can't wait to give it a go in the field and give a legit review.

Thank you HARDSIDE for having a fun giveaway. Even more fun when you WIN. So stoked.

43.6N

FNG
Actually, yes. We've had a prototype hanging around here for over a year. We've been trying to gauge the interest before we invested in a tool.
Welcome!
Smart product.
I would definitely be interested in buying a smartwater bottle kit in the future!

gtriple

WKR
Used my @HARDSIDE Swig Rig for the first time last weekend and it worked amazing. Already planning on buying a full insulated bottle kit for the future. And I'm going to be giving these out at Christmas time.

One cool feature that I'd like to highlight.... I installed the Hose Accessory Kit on top of the bottle, and then I have a 3L dirty water reservoir with a Sawyer Fast Fill Adapter and Micro Filter. The Hose Accessory Kit connects directly to the Sawyer Adapter for an easy gravity system. Worked like a charm.

Here's a pic of my girl rockin it last weekend!

Attachments

• IMG_0814.jpg
    IMG_0814.jpg
    203.6 KB · Views: 40

Randle

WKR
Just finished taking my son Grandsons elk hunting, Grandson killed a bull (woohoo)
They all liked my hunting sippy cup. I see some on their future