Pics of Custom Knives

OP
NDGuy

NDGuy

WKR
Yes Stoned Goat....which he says is a blade blend of Speed Goat and Stonewall Skinner. Thought this first drop was the 19th of January. But I dont follow him non stop. Could be wrong
I’ve just never been sold on a paracord handle knife for dressing game. Feel like it would get nasty with all the blood and sinew absorbed into the thread and knot. G10/Micarta is bulletproof

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
I’ve just never been sold on a paracord handle knife for dressing game. Feel like it would get nasty with all the blood and sinew absorbed into the thread and knot. G10/Micarta is bulletproof

I've had a few- does shave a little weight of micarta/g10, but agree if this knife is for hunting purposes, the paracord gets soaked with blood.

If the handle design is good, you might be able to get away with no paracord and then you have a decent (and light) hunting knife.

OP
NDGuy

NDGuy

WKR
Never mind NDguy - we talked on that one already. Just haven’t visited this thread in awhile…

Went thru the whole thing smiling
Yep Lucas Forge Woodsman Nesmuk. Spalted maple scales, it's sweet.

Shraggs

WKR
Mine is in O1, definitely holds better edge than my 52100 knives. I skimmed and boned out one big buck, just lightly stropped and good to go.

But still in carbon I’ll take a2 …

Just finished these two up for two grandsons. These are my second and third attempts at knife making and first and second at sheath making.

Attachments

• 6197C225-7370-4B6F-A0BB-644C1FFC2C5D.jpeg
    6197C225-7370-4B6F-A0BB-644C1FFC2C5D.jpeg
    167.7 KB · Views: 50
traded into another little Menefee 12 GA.
IMG_3017.JPG

IMG_3016.JPG

Mojave

WKR
I have an Ingram it is a great knife. I have one Menefee it is from his brother and not Rick. Rick can suck it. Zero interest in dealing with his BS to get a knife. I wouldn't even buy a used one.

My current guy is Tim Olt. Nice knives, nicely finished and prices are good!

mitchellmountain

Lil-Rokslider
I have an Ingram it is a great knife. I have one Menefee it is from his brother and not Rick. Rick can suck it. Zero interest in dealing with his BS to get a knife. I wouldn't even buy a used one.

My current guy is Tim Olt. Nice knives, nicely finished and prices are good!
Tell me how you really feel

OP
NDGuy

NDGuy

WKR
I have one Menefee it is from his brother and not Rick. Rick can suck it. Zero interest in dealing with his BS to get a knife. I wouldn't even buy a used one.
What's the scoop? First I've heard of him this month.