Photography- one photo a day

GSPHUNTER

WKR
4579b6b01844a7c911c302e066b4684e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WOW

20230618_071442.jpg
Another picture from the spectacular sunset on Wednesday. The picture I posted yesterday was wide angle, this one is 'normal', maybe that gives you an idea how much brightly lit cloud there was! Both are phone pictures from across the road from our house. I adjusted light and color tones in an attempt to make it as real-to-life as I could, but I did NOT increase saturation or vibrance.

THLR

Lil-Rokslider
That's Ardvreck castle. I've hunted deer on the background (Assynth), boated across.
I'm not sure if it's Quinag mountain you photographed (over your right shoulder if looking at the castle). Very beautiful walk.

AKDoc

WKR
That's Ardvreck castle. I've hunted deer on the background (Assynth), boated across.
I'm not sure if it's Quinag mountain you photographed (over your right shoulder if looking at the castle). Very beautiful walk.
You're right on it THLR! We saw several large groups of deer this morning. It is truly a beautiful area.

THLR

Lil-Rokslider
You're right on it THLR! We saw several large groups of deer this morning. It is truly a beautiful area.
Ardvreck castle circled ( I hope, a little difficult to see with lack of resolution). You might have seen the boat next to where you parked (if parkling north of the castle). Enjoy your vacation, send me a PM if you need a hunt. Have lots of contact in the area that do clients. Roebucks are in season.
Båtjakt (10) – Kopi.JPG

AKDoc

WKR
Ardvreck castle circled ( I hope, a little difficult to see with lack of resolution). You might have seen the boat next to where you parked (if parkling north of the castle). Enjoy your vacation, send me a PM if you need a hunt. Have lots of contact in the area that do clients. Roebucks are in season.
View attachment 566642
That's a wonderful photo of a great adventure, sir...and thank you for your kind offer of contacts regarding a hunt in that area. The people we have met here have been truly kind.
Dirty Mary's castle in the Aisle? Looks like awesome weather!
We have had amazing wx for the past ten days (better than Alaska!)...all the locals are talking about how unseasonably unique it has been.