Photography- one photo a day

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
EHnHOhb.jpg

NB7

WKR
That is such an awesome shot^^
For me, on first glance it looks like a mountain lake. Then upon looking closer at the twisted and curved trees near the shoreline, looks like possibly an African jungle lake with the high peaks in the distance. Then upon looking closer still at those "trees" you can finally see it's grass, and we're looking at a simple puddle. Nice work!

NB7

WKR
Finally found a moment when she left the nest, albeit briefly, to hit the birdbath for water about 15 feet away. I had noticed an eggshell to her side so figured she must be sitting on chicks. Took a quick shot while she was at the birdbath. She went into her "wounded bird" routine to distract me but it only took me a second.Dove chicks 1.jpg

Where eagles dare ! Hauling our Hummer II and Mazda pk up basically a Ford Ranger on a cattle barge to get to other side of lake to hunt where others have trouble reaching . On occasion as we were crossin we would laugh and discuss how we would report our insurance claims if the cattle barge flipped and our vehicles went to bottom of lake .

Attachments

• no guts no glory .....jpg
    no guts no glory .....jpg
    236.5 KB · Views: 25