Photography- one photo a day

idcuda

WKR
Eastern Oregon
84856349fd3bfe13c959297dd9a5d573.jpg

frank church guy

Lil-Rokslider
The knifes edge at 10,000’, with over 2,000’ of vertical exposure on either side. Another beautiful spring day in the Alaska range!
b80002acb8882a36114c46cd45930eb9.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
you and akdoc have pictures that are always super impressive. thank you for sharing. Got to to get out and explore alaska now that i am new here,

AKDoc

WKR
you and akdoc have pictures that are always super impressive. thank you for sharing. Got to to get out and explore alaska now that i am new here,
You're already on a really great start FCGuy...good to have you here, sir!

Sooooo much to experience in AK...more than can be done in one life-time for sure...I'm confident AKTB feels the same.

IMG_1119.jpeg

Last edited:

frank church guy

Lil-Rokslider
You're already on a really great start FCGuy...good to have you here, sir!

Sooooo much to experience in AK...more than can be done in one life-time...for sure!

I'm confident AKTB feels the same.
thank you. I have been a bit set back since coming here. I came here older than i want to admit, so I have been over qualified or to old to teach, but we dont get to choose either or our age. I am happy I got to Alaska, I will figure it out. I am not jealous but happy I get to make opportunies in my time.

frank church guy

Lil-Rokslider
thank you. I have been a bit set back since coming here. I came here older than i want to admit, so I have been over qualified or to old to teach, but we dont get to choose either or our age. I am happy I got to Alaska, I will figure it out. I am not jealous but happy I get to make opportunies in my time.
and I need too change my handle/name? suggestions. I think I will try this on the general...