Petition for the Resignation of Washington F&G Commissioner

it surprised me that there were 20k signatures on the “bring back spring bear” petition, and only 3k on this one. the appointments of lorna and her cronies by inslee are the root of the problem. if they remain in place, we will not only lose spring bear, but also fall bear, and then ungulate hunting as well… (and then what do you need guns for?)

dtrkyman

WKR
How do these fools get in these positions? Wake up folks, we need to pay more attention!

Now she wants make coyotes a protected species:
Commissioner Lorna Smith is presenting her proposed Game Management plan revisions. Read about it and or watch the meeting Via TVW or Zoom

https://us06web.zoom.us/j/84397140032

She’s hard at work to cancel hunting altogether, piece by piece… Sign and share the petition.

Hunt41

Lil-Rokslider
Now she wants make coyotes a protected species:
Commissioner Lorna Smith is presenting her proposed Game Management plan revisions. Read about it and or watch the meeting Via TVW or Zoom

https://us06web.zoom.us/j/84397140032

She’s hard at work to cancel hunting altogether, piece by piece… Sign and share the petition.

Signed

Smithb9841

Lil-Rokslider
Signed from California. Hunters need to stick together and help whenever we can even if when it might not effect you specifically.

Signed…but I did not send the $7 to change.org
thanks - don’t send money to change.org.

if you’d like to donate, send money or buy a membership for Washingtonians for Wildlife Conservation (WWC) - the organization suing Governor Inslee for breaking the law and stacking the Commission with rabid anti-hunters:

GoatPackr

WKR
I recently found this organization in WA and have joined. They are getting ready to file a suit against the governor over the illegal commission. Washington law spells out who and where the commission is supposed to be chosen from and is not being followed. WWC is currently getting other outdoors groups to join them they have a good attorney from Wyoming who is going to be working for cost. She's supposed to have a great track record.

Please join the fight and share their info!!! It's a small fee to join.

Kris

Signed and I fear for Washington hunters and the normal residents that live in this state.

.We are under attack by the left in every which direction. Whether it’s fishing, hunting, gas appliances, gun rights and being forced to buy EVs it’s getting out of hand.

Thanks for the support especially people from other states.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do these fools get in these positions? Wake up folks, we need to pay more attention!

Our governor. I can’t believe is on his third term

He wants to ban everything from guns to gas cars. He is as far left as you can get
He loves to shut us down then free a bunch of legit convicts/sex offenders to go live in half way house close to good people in a small town

Washington could be a great place to live but it’s been ruined by the politics of the West side of the state. You go east and it’s completely different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: