Percussion Side Lock/Drilled and Tapped/Open sights??

BLJ

WKR
Kinda hunting a unicorn here. WV allows scopes during muzzleloader seasons. They also have a “Heritage Season” after the first of the year. Open sighted side lock percussion rifles are permitted during heritage season.
What I’m looking for is a side lock percussion rifle that is also drilled and tapped to mount a scope during regular muzzleloader. Then, pull the scope off and use irons during heritage season.
I found the Traditions Deerhunter. Are there any other affordable options that would meet the above criteria? Thanks.

rashtack

FNG
I see Hawkins rifles for sale quite often that have scopes mounted on them. They seem to sell for cheaper than non drilled/tapped ones.

OP
B

BLJ

WKR
I’ll probably end up going with a new gun. I’m not familiar enough with them to be comfortable going used. Thanks though.

Kinda hunting a unicorn here. WV allows scopes during muzzleloader seasons. They also have a “Heritage Season” after the first of the year. Open sighted side lock percussion rifles are permitted during heritage season.
What I’m looking for is a side lock percussion rifle that is also drilled and tapped to mount a scope during regular muzzleloader. Then, pull the scope off and use irons during heritage season.
I found the Traditions Deerhunter. Are there any other affordable options that would meet the above criteria? Thanks.
Traditions deer hunter fits that bill.