PEAX SOLITUDE 4 TIPI GIVEAWAY

I like the package approach by including the carbon pole and still come in at a fair price.
Is the intent of the bathtub floor on 2 of 4 sides to make it easier to enter / exit?

Tbunao

FNG
Great review by Josh. I’ve been interested in one of these since I had to bail out of my spring bear hunts 2x this past spring due to no way to even attempt to dry gear.

Austin Kaufman

Lil-Rokslider
I really like the door on the tipi. Seems like a good design. Cross treks are awesome too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jacobo2012

Lil-Rokslider
Any plans on making a 6 or 8 person in the future? Also is there options to have it seam sealed or have some sent with it?
Love the looks of it though and the dual doors and light floor
May have to pull the trigger on one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very good design overall. Bathtub floor and dual doors for the win. I love the idea of the crosstrek system, but contrary to most opinions, I would prefer to have Peax design and sell those pieces as part of the tent system, rather than having to use the trekking poles I bring. I use my poles for everything and don’t want one more thing to do (installing and uninstalling them) before and after a long day hunting.

I’ve used other lightweight tipis and find them to be pretty good, but a bit fragile. Would love to compare the durability. Also, sparks always seem to be a bit of a problem. Interested to see how this tipi design (and material) does.

BTW, your headlamp and gaiters are very, very good.

I like the elliptical shape, steep sidewalks and trekking pole stabilizers both for additional stability and airing or drying items. Bathtub floor is a nice addition for more severe weather.

What size is the stove jack hole?

nobody

WKR
I will echo what several others have said, I LOVE that door design! It will make using the zipper so much easier while you’re actually inside the tent! I hate zipping and unzipping my current tipi from the inside with the vertical zipper, this is much better! Bravo!

mthayr

WKR
I do like the trekking pole cross-support, but I'm curious - what happens when you need your poles but want to leave your tent up and come back to it later? Do you lose much stability since it's designed to be pitched with the poles?