PEAX SOLITUDE 4 TIPI GIVEAWAY

Hnthrdr

WKR
I am a fan of the stove Jack placement, seems more central than my SO 4 man. Also I like the integrated gear hanging for drying out socks and boots. Looks like a great design!

Luked

WKR
The way to dry out gear is pretty slick
I also like the door shape being curved and not just a straight up and down.

svivian

WKR
The cross support is well thought out. My only question is when will winners be announced for us to be on the look out.

Thanks

The trekking pole reinforcement is interesting. Does it require screwing adjustable poles out to fit? I saw that backcountry Z poles do not work, I'm assuming this is a similar design to the Black Diamond Z-pole? Nice design touches, such as the added high strength reinforcements, and top vents.

MTHokie

Lil-Rokslider
Favorite Feature: The thing would add less than 3.5 lbs to your setup assuming you're already carrying trekking poles, and I do.

Josh Boyd

Super Moderator
Staff member
The trekking pole reinforcement is interesting. Does it require screwing adjustable poles out to fit? I saw that backcountry Z poles do not work, I'm assuming this is a similar design to the Black Diamond Z-pole? Nice design touches, such as the added high strength reinforcements, and top vents.
You are correct, adjustable locking poles are required. Z-type poles won't work.

Hondo0925

Lil-Rokslider
Awesome new/different features on this tent that others aren’t doing. Crosstrek stabilization, big zipper doors, floor, just to name the obvious. Nice work Peax. Can’t wait to see one in the field

Lando

WKR
I like the fact that the floor is a bathtub floor.

Question: Is there a plan to add a snow/sod skirt at some point to help eliminate drafts?