PEAX Headlamp

Juan_ID

WKR
What is the problem with the band you all speak of? I’ve been using one for a few months and haven’t had any issues. I bought mine on sale after using Costco headlamps for years and I have been happy with mine.

feanor

WKR
I think the band intersection with the housing (where it rides on your forehead) is not as comfortable as some headlamps. But for the price, I have no complaints(sofirn). I just used mine for a 9 day hunt and still had battery left when I got home.

mtnbound

Lil-Rokslider
What is the problem with the band you all speak of? I’ve been using one for a few months and haven’t had any issues. I bought mine on sale after using Costco headlamps for years and I have been happy with mine.
Durability was the big issue for me. The bands lose their elasticity fast, at least on the two I have.

JakeT

Lil-Rokslider
Anybody compare the peax to the fenix hm75r? The fenix is another bright red headlamp ive been considering.

CAM_D

FNG
good to hear! any link on getting an upgraded bracket? I have used a lot of BD headlamps but if the PEAX is better than that, it's worth the money in my book.
I'd be happy to post the .stl file for anyone who also has a 3d printer and wants to make their own bracket.
1727217257803.png