Peak Refuel Kits on Black Ovis

krisn416

WKR
Peak meal kits are on sale, add a Peak titanium spork and it’s free (through 2/15 or while quantities last), and then the Rokslide10 code and you have one heck of a deal 🤙🏻

(Tip…buy one kit at a time and you can get multiple free sporks)

OP
krisn416

krisn416

WKR
How u get free spoon? Tried and they want to charge for it.
Put the Peak brand spork and one of the pre-assembled Peak multi-meal kits (not single meals) in your cart and the $9.99 spork discount should automatically apply. Then add your Rokslide10 code. Let me know if it works!

Put the Peak brand spork and one of the pre-assembled Peak multi-meal kits (not single meals) in your cart and the $9.99 spork discount should automatically apply. Then add your Rokslide10 code. Let me know if it works!
That worked for me! Thanks for the tip!

Happy Antelope

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Check out Gastro Gnome, tasted her food in SLC, was blown away how good it was.

Trial153

WKR
Peaks been my go to, consistently it decent and doesn’t plug me up. Servings are a bit big but otherwise I have no complaints. The two berry breakfast deals are my favorite all time. I often eat them for lunch and dinner.

trazerr

Lil-Rokslider
5% back at a popular cash back sight right now as well. One of the better Peak deals as of late. Thanks OP!

Primal-Understanding

Lil-Rokslider
Ordered a couple kits and sporks. Excited for the wild game meals with Chad Mendes to come out again. Those are great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk