Peak 44 rifle stocks

Someone from Peak 44. Actually answered the phone today. I asked for confirmation on length of pull. They confirmed that the black tooth is 13 1/4 to 13 1/2 inches. The Bastian is 13 to 13 1/4. I asked why the difference, and the guy could not answer that question.

Those of you with the Bastion (and of average height/size), does it feel short?
No it doesn’t feel short. I’d think it has to do with the more vertical grip on the bastion. Both stocks feel good to me. I’m 5’11”

KU_Geo

WKR
Got my blacktooth installed on a tikka this weekend and took it for a spin at the range today. I LIKE IT! Ergos are great and it’s very easy to get behind. Really like the trigger reach length, which is a far bit shorter than the allterra stock. Definitely see a few more of these in my future.

Liftman101

Lil-Rokslider
I have both original Backcountry rifles and Backcountry 2.0. The AG stock (I think it is basically a Privateer) on the original weighs only 1/2 ounce more than the Peak 44 Blacktooth. A big part of the weight savings on these stock is from the 3D printed recoil pads. The metal insert for the magazine on the 2.0 is actually slightly heavier. The deeply fluted bolt with the fancy bolt knob actually weighs more as well on the 2.0. The final weight is essentially the same. I guess I am in the minority but I like the AG stock better.

Riplip

WKR
Interested in a Blacktooth stock, but noticed they do not have the option for a rail and only have one sling stud. Has anyone mounted pic/arca rail to the stock and if so any issues?

huntnful

WKR
Well it hurts me to say this. But after waiting 90 days for my bastion…. I freaking ordered it left handed on accident hahahaha. Devastating 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

If anyone on here wants one, without the wait, I’ll post it right here for $750 shipped before it goes to the classifieds. It cost me $820.

Literally showed up yesterday.

M5. Sendero. Left Hand. Short Action.

IMG_2024.jpeg

Well it hurts me to say this. But after waiting 90 days for my bastion…. I freaking ordered it left handed on accident hahahaha. Devastating 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

If anyone on here wants one, without the wait, I’ll post it right here for $750 shipped before it goes to the classifieds. It cost me $820.

View attachment 681202
I’ll take it for $750 shipped. Shoot me a pm with your preferred payment method

View attachment 681202
IDIOT!!! 🤣🤣 That’s tough to recover from 🥲 better to shoot your 7-300 some more.

huntnful

WKR
IDIOT!!! 🤣🤣 That’s tough to recover from 🥲 better to shoot your 7-300 some more.
Haha that’s how I feel! Just clicked the wrong selection and never double checked it 😞.

I didn’t have my 6 PRC reamer yet anyways lol. So now I’ll just wait for my Rokstok