Pay it Forward?

I have david long's book public land muleys and I also have Chris Kyle's book American Sniper if anyone is interested let me know.

bbrown

WKR
I would like to read the american sniper book. I will be done with Above Timber's One with the Wilderness this weekend if any one is interested in it next?

CaseyU

WKR
I enjoyed it a lot. Not only as a great resource but i love reading and hearing about hard hunts and there is a ton in there. Def. Worth the read.

sk1

WKR
I have CaseyU's copy of David Long's Public Land Mulies available to be paid forward, first to post gets it, shoot me a pm with your address

I sincerely apologize I am over my 2 week limit I am sure, been so busy lately I forgot about it. I did some power reading last night and read the sections I am most interested in and am ready to pass it on.

Thanks Casey!

Matt Cashell

Administrator
Staff member
The Green Hornet's

"One With the Wilderness" by Mike Mitten is ready to head out.

First PM gets it.

sk1

WKR
jls has the copy coming from another member, David Long's Public Land Mulies originally from CaseyU is still available, first to let me know gets it

Matt Cashell

Administrator
Staff member
If nobody wants the "One with the Wilderness" it will be going back to Ryan. Somebody out to be interested!

Shrek

WKR
I just got Eastman's Elk Hunting book Monday and it will be ready to go out this coming Monday but I want to read both One With The Wilderness and Public Land Mulies. I will take them both if nobody else is interested , I just didn't want to be holding all the books while I have one to read.
So , bottom line is I want both if nobody else is interested and Eastman's Elk Hunting is available Monday.

I will take One with the wilderness if you haven't shipped to Daveinjax yet. I can sent it to him as soon as I am finished.

Ryan

Matt Cashell

Administrator
Staff member
One with the wilderness will go to Ryan then, if I am reading Dave's post right.

Let's keep it going!