Pay it Forward?

sk1

WKR
David Long's Public Land Mulies is headed out of the country to Manosteel in Canada.....shipped yesterday.

Book originated from CaseyU

Shrek

WKR
Elk Hunting the West is still available. Post an " I'll take it" and pm me an address and it will be on its way to you.

Hardstalk

WKR
Finally finished hunting trophy antelope.. Only took a month. Kept leaving it at home when id ship out for work a week at a time. Regardless its available. I had a few pms for it when I first got it but I deleted them since. If it was you just let me know. Ill get it shipped out next week.

Manosteel

WKR
David Long's Public Land Mulies is headed out of the country to Manosteel in Canada.....shipped yesterday.

Book originated from CaseyU

Big thanks sk1, hope shipping costs weren't too crazy. After I am done lets see how well travelled we can get this book!

mtnkid85

WKR
Hey gang, Im interested in D. Longs Public Land Mulies as well as some of the Eastman books. I could offer up "The ABCs of reloading" -Its a good resource for anyone thinking of getting into reloading.

Ill keep an eye here to see when the next PLM comes up for grabs.

armyjoe

Super Moderator
Mtnkid85. I have Dave Longs book. Shoot me a PM with ur address and I will get it out to you Monday or Tuesday

mtnkid85

WKR
Mtnkid85. I have Dave Longs book. Shoot me a PM with ur address and I will get it out to you Monday or Tuesday

Just got Armyjoes book yesterday. Got through a few pages last night, real excited to keep going through it!
Thanks, and Ill let you know when Im done.

Hardstalk

WKR
Shipped mike eastmans hunting trophy antelope to jasonwi a day or two ago. Now for a new read...

bbrown

WKR
Just finished American Sniper by Chris Kyle from orionthehunter1 - damn good book. Who wants it??

I also have Meat Eater by Steven Rhinella if anyone is interested?