Pant for Business Casual

TxxAgg

WKR
Duluth 5 pocket if wearing boots. Old Navy built-in tech chinos if wearing dress casual shoes. Both can be found for under $50

Glendon Mullins

Hillbilly Moderator
Staff member
I wear Kuiu attacks to work lol, (well the one pair that i can afford anyway)

But also check out Duluth Trading's pants, i have some alaskan hardgear pants that are just as at home in the office enviroment as they are in the field, makes it easy not to have to change after work to go hike or hunt etc. (until i inevitably get a stain on them anyway lol)

Titan

WKR
My favorite are the Badlands Scree pants. Similar to my Sitka and Kuhl pants but the fabric is more stretchy and less...loud?

I’ve had horrible luck with the wrangler pants, they don’t last anytime at all before the stitching starts to come out of them.

Whisky

WKR
I’ve had horrible luck with the wrangler pants, they don’t last anytime at all before the stitching starts to come out of them.
I agree with this. And the Wranglers started pilling almost immediately.
In comparison, the EB Guide Pros are a way better quality pant. I wouldn't pay full price for them, though.

Marshfly

WKR
Eddie Bauer always has sales. I love their Freedry t-shirts and cotton blend t-shirts. Damn near all I wear.
Also their down punches way above the price. Especially on sale.

deltadukman

Lil-Rokslider
Free Fly Nomad pants, like golf pants. I pretty much wear those and either a vented fishing shirt or light(dont know the name) golf style shirt and boots to my office every day. These pants stretch and last.

I’ve been trying my best to wear American made clothes. Diamond gusset has two nice colors for 5-pocket jeans that I get away with wearing in my office.

All American Clothing has some casual pants too. I own two pair of these and love wearing them.

both companies offer 20% off to initial buyers and if you sign up for their email lists you can regularly get 20-25% with free shipping. Both companies have excellent return policies.

Swamp Fox

WKR
Really? ... Really?

At Rex Kwon Do, we use the buddy system. No more flying solo. You need somebody watching your back at all times. Second off, you're gonna learn to discipline your image. You think I got where I am today because I dressed like Peter Pan over here?

....Look at what I'm wearing, people! You think anybody wants a round-house kick to the face while I'm wearing these bad boys??

If you want to splurge a bit, then the fit, quality and details in Incotex products are pretty hard to beat. I try to snag them at seasonal sales, since MSRP can get pretty eye-watering.

1695991719656.jpeg

My oldest pair is from 2014 and it’s still holding up despite being heavily used for things like partying and cycling, and the oldest ones I actually take care of still look near-new after seven years of regular office and travel use, so it’s kinda cheaper in the long run than the crappy fall-apart ones I used to get at Gap or whatever.

Anyway maybe worth checking out if you want a higher-grade option.

Last edited:

yohavos

FNG
I’ll throw in another vote for Lululemon ABC pants. They’re incredibly comfortable, Lululemon will hem them for free (at least they used to), and will last years.

I even have a pair that have been converted to chore pants. They’re covered in sap and grease stains and have held up longer than I could have expected them to.

I have never looked at clothes like that before, was rather surprised at the cost of them. But if you can get 'em for 70% off and they are good shit...Makes sense to me
Yeah, it's sweet getting a decade out of something that continues to look and feel good instead of having to more-frequently replace low-quality stuff that starts visibly degrading after a few washes.

Saves money and time over the long haul in my experience, plus shopping for office wear is not my idea of fun.

Same deal with shoes; buy once, cry once. I bought a few pairs of Vass in 2009 and they still look fresh, which surprises me since I really don't baby them.

Getting years out of a pair of paints and 10+outta shoes is impressive. If I get a year out of pants, I'm doing good. Very different job environment though
Agreed. And horses for courses; I wear different stuff on site visits and the like.