Pack Out Help

Unfortunately, I won't get the chance to elk hunt this fall, but I will be in the Jackson Hole, Wyoming area during mid-October for my honeymoon, and I plan on taking my pack with me. If anyone is going to be hunting in that general area of the state between October 17th-24th and you get an elk down, I'd love to help you pack it out if I can! Feel free to PM me here or email me at [email protected].

tjihrig

FNG
Unfortunately, I won't get the chance to elk hunt this fall, but I will be in the Jackson Hole, Wyoming area during mid-October for my honeymoon, and I plan on taking my pack with me. If anyone is going to be hunting in that general area of the state between October 17th-24th and you get an elk down, I'd love to help you pack it out if I can! Feel free to PM me here or email me at [email protected].

Man, volunteering to pack out on the honeymoon. Lol. Love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
MSBowHunter
IMHO do not get married close to hunting season. Only so many seasons in a life time. I dont want a chance of missing any. The year is long. Many other months to get married. :)

Oh believe me, I told her I would never miss elk hunting in September as long as I live. Due to COVID, September was the only month we could make the marriage happen, so I sacrificed this year. (n)

Wapiti1

WKR
Oh believe me, I told her I would never miss elk hunting in September as long as I live. Due to COVID, September was the only month we could make the marriage happen, so I sacrificed this year. (n)

Oh no. You sacrificed every year. Are you married yet? Get a pre-nup with elk hunting written into it. Don't mess with elk season or your future wife's inevitable;e demands that you be present for your anniversary. These are like crossing the streams on Ghostbusters.

Unless she hunts too, then you will keep half your stuff in a few years.

Jeremy

Ucsdryder

WKR
Wait, you’re getting married in September?! Next you’ll be having babies in October. Man, I hope you picked a good one. They’re always ok with this and that, until they aren’t! I heard 2021 is a great year to get married!!!