Oregon John Day River

Petcoon

FNG
You could pay the $3000 trespass and hunt the White Elephant Ranch, they have about 15 Miles of access, You will see a ton of rams regardless, the biggest problem is deciding which one you want. The rut will be winding down for your hunt but it doesnt really matter.

WRO

WKR
You could pay the $3000 trespass and hunt the White Elephant Ranch, they have about 15 Miles of access, You will see a ton of rams regardless, the biggest problem is deciding which one you want. The rut will be winding down for your hunt but it doesnt really matter.

It’s been leased by an outfitter last I heard..

My understanding is that white elephant is not exclusive. They may have restrictions on certain animals - it is my understanding they did last year.

WRO

WKR
JFC, I know the story behind the deer.. It’s not nearly as heinous as made out and I have not details on the other sheep violation, do you? It very well could be another local cop with a hard on.

Lots of haters, yet I have never seen a bad review from someone who hunted with sheep mountain which can’t be said for most of the others..