Online bird dog training courses?

We picked up a Griffon pup this weekend and I am somewhat new to training, I do have an older wirehair but I got him as a 4 year old rescue. I while I have shot birds over him most of his training was just obedience and the birds stuff just happened. This time I got a pup and want a little more structure. Does anyone have experience with any of the online courses? There's a few but I'm leaning towards Talmage Smedleys courses as he seems successful in the pointer world but am having a hard time finding reviews of his training courses. Picture for cuteness
https://tsdoghouse.com/dog-training-courses/

Attachments

• PXL_20241021_171142003.jpg
    PXL_20241021_171142003.jpg
    621.7 KB · Views: 7

Russp

FNG
I have utlized the standing stone kennels videos quite a bit. I like them. I utilized the youtube videos for free, but my buddy just got a GWP that he paid for the online videos/training program and really enjoyed it.

OP
E
I have utlized the standing stone kennels videos quite a bit. I like them. I utilized the youtube videos for free, but my buddy just got a GWP that he paid for the online videos/training program and really enjoyed it.
The standing stone videos are great, I just find myself skipping around too much