Nosler Model 21

Been over an hour and I have spoken with two people and one was forwarding my info the the head of the PR department. Let’s see how long it takes them to respond.

Knoxp

Lil-Rokslider
I wish we could all hear the call.

Who did you speak with the first two?

Last edited:
Zach waterman who is head of PR just called me. He asked me to send him a video so they could see what it was doing so I did. He did say the would refund me my money back. This forum will not let me upload the video of I would.

Oh….. and zach the PR guy says that the gun smiths checked it several times. If that’s true they have terrible gunsmiths.

Anybody that would like to see a video of what Nosler says is a fixed rifle feel free to text me at 706-988-7070. I have nothing to hide.

Knoxp

Lil-Rokslider
funny how the consumer is more reachable than a company making this rifle. Wow this has been a train wreck.

What an embarrassment for Nosler and their flagship Nosler 21.

Knoxp

Lil-Rokslider
I have formally requested a full refund. I called David, no answer. So I sent an email. I am hopeful that this is processed quickly, however am suspect of Noslers intent at this time.

Here is the PR guys number and extension that I talked to. David is just going to have to ask someone else. Talking to him seems to be a waste of time anyway.

Attachments

• 7E9CB57C-692B-464C-A798-1ACA74565382.png
    7E9CB57C-692B-464C-A798-1ACA74565382.png
    220.6 KB · Views: 29

Oakleys

FNG
I requested a 6.5 Creedmoor. If they don’t do that then I’ll just take a refund.

Zach waterman who is head of PR just called me. He asked me to send him a video so they could see what it was doing
Isn't everyone having the exact same problem or was your issue different? Seems like at this point they should just recall every 6.5PRC, email shipping labels, make repairs, and issue apologies...or refunds when preferred.

Isn't everyone having the exact same problem or was your issue different? Seems like at this point they should just recall every 6.5PRC, email shipping labels, make repairs, and issue apologies...or refunds when preferred.
Yes we all are. That would make sense wouldn’t it? They say it’s not all of them but I don’t think that’s true. They also say they recalled them all. But the person that told us that has either lied or been lied to. He has said different things to each one of us and even told us that the gun was getting a new magazine box that was custom made but that’s not what I got today. I asked for my money back when I sent the gun in the first time or asked to swap calibers and never got an answer despite being told I would get an answer. I was shocked when I got the gun today after waiting 6 weeks and it still would not feed ammo.

Knoxp

Lil-Rokslider
In my assessment I have been the least communicated with. I have read the stories here of how they part was being manufactured by another firm and being flown in, then more issues arise with barrel being replaced.

It is beyond strange that with all that was communicated the original box magazine is still in the rifle, and it doesn’t work…..

I have not had a response from my request for a refund. As stated I am suspect of Noslers intent. Future buyers beware…

Knoxp

Lil-Rokslider
My video is exactly the same as Jefferson’s I appreciate him sharing so we could compare.

I am also willing to send my video of the issue to anyone who wants to see it. PM me if interested. I would be great if they could be uploaded here.

Be350ka

Lil-Rokslider
My video is exactly the same as Jefferson’s I appreciate him sharing so we could compare.

I am also willing to send my video of the issue to anyone who wants to see it. PM me if interested. I would be great if they could be uploaded here.
Upload to YouTube and then link.

UGH... What a mess. I've not heard back from them either. I'll contact Zach after lunch if I don't hear something. You haven't received your gun back yet, right?

I'm just baffled how you can let this back out and not be fixed after having their guns for so long :(

I was told mine should be back this week, but no tracking or anything like that. No mention if they held them to figure out what was going on etc....