Northern Idaho guy sneaking over from HuntTalk to sell stuff and see if Buck of a Lifetime is still going

I'm in Latah County Idaho. My panhandle friends poke me that this is not North Idaho enough. We've been here 30 years.
I drew my OIL Idaho Moose tag this in the notellum zone. It's a backcountry unit and I am going with an outfitter.

I go to Alaska every other year for two weeks of hunting and fishing. This is mostly hiking my butt off in expensive rain gear where my company cannot find me. This is my off year. I'm focusing on my Idaho moose hunt.

I'm very active in HuntTalk. I'm come here to lurk because RS has better memes. I will be selling on the classifieds after I prove I'm not a not or an scammer.

OP
44hunter45
My friend! Now it feels like home. Loving those IG posts of your new pup.

The Toyota ("Red Green" for those not in on the joke.) is coming along well, but eating up my money. It had a fuel starvation problem. I figured it out yesterday and I went drifting it around the neighborhood.

Driveline is now good-to-go. Now working on some weird electrical stuff.

It is still ugly as sin and I like it that way.

Here it is with then new wheels and 31x10.5R15 Patagonia M/T-02 tires.
IMG_3797.JPG

CorbLand

WKR
My friend! Now it feels like home. Loving those IG posts of your new pup.

The Toyota ("Red Green" for those not in on the joke.) is coming along well, but eating up my money. It had a fuel starvation problem. I figured it out yesterday and I went drifting it around the neighborhood.

Driveline is now good-to-go. Now working on some weird electrical stuff.

It is still ugly as sin and I like it that way.

Here it is with then new wheels and 31x10.5R15 Patagonia M/T-02 tires.
View attachment 751119
Is that a "Men, remember, if the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy" reference?

OP
44hunter45
@Jason Snyder

The other victory yesterday was getting the wiper combo switch in the steering column of my 1988 GMC replaced. Don't try that one at home! I had some serious Touret's over that little project. It takes three hands and a headlamp.

Randle

WKR
Welcome. Snorth Idaho for awhile myself. Now true north. bahahaha
But does it spray BBQ sauce out of the washer nozzle

OP
44hunter45
Welcome. Snorth Idaho for awhile myself. Now true north. bahahaha
But does it spray BBQ sauce out of the washer nozzle
I think it would. I was standing beside the truck when I tested it. I shot myself in the eye with blue bug juice.